February 17, 2008

Good Night Moon.


This past Saturday Dave's mom and I took Hadley and Davin to see the play Good Night Moon at the Tempe Center for the Arts. That place is so cool. It's right on the water by Tempe town Lakes. I've always wondered what that funky looking building was off the 202, now I know.


It was a really fun day. We went to the pajama production, so all the kids got to wear their PJ's. They did such a wonderful job copying the set to make it resemble the book. There were a few little special effects that the kids loved too. I even found myself laughing at some of the silly kid humor!!


Here are a couple pics of the Tempe Center for the arts. I'm hoping soon there will be something there that Dave and I would like to see together so we can go hang out on the water w/out worrying about the kids getting in it.






You can't really see Hadley's cute jammies under her jacket and her bear slippers, but good thing she had her bag of snacks to keep her quiet. I say that because we were joking around about the lady next to me that was nursing her 2 year old the whole time during the play. After we got in the car after the show was over, I told Dave's mom " the kids were really good, and I didn't even have to nurse Hadley the whole time". We both started laughing hysterically, because she wasn't going to say anything about it, but of course I had to make a joke about it. (I was joking about me still nursing Haldey, she missed out on that all together).

Anywho it was fun time for all of us!!!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I am sooo jealous. My kids LOVE that book, it's always been a fave. That is so great that theres a play in AZ, almost tempting me to come just for that :) and cute pics of you and your honey pie. he's a cutie, congrats on graduating thats so awesome... :)

Maren said...

how fun! brynlee LOVES all of sandra boyntons books. i saw the advertisement in the paper for this and thought for 2 seconds about taking brynlee but i think she is probably too young still. she would be all over the place. glad you enjoyed it! cute pictures. you are so photogenic and beautiful!