
"WE MIGHT NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER, BUT TOGETHER WE HAVE IT ALL!!"

Yesterday was our 7 year anniversary. My how time flies. We actually went to a wedding yesterday ( yes on a Monday night???- Go figure) I think we will end up celebrating this weekend instead.
All about my Man... (copied from Maren)
Name: David Edward Switzer
How long married: 7 years
How long did we date: On and off for 1 1/2 years.
Who eats more? Dave of course.
Who said I love you first: I'm not sure...
Taller: Dave
Sings better: We both are equally bad.
Smarter: Dave, unless you are talking about Mortgages or Teeth, or Taxes.
Worse temper: Dave
Who does the laundry: Dave does his and I usually do the rest. He has done his fair share.
Who does the Dishes: Dave has also done a lot of dishes. It depends on who worked that day. Him or me.
Pays the bills: Me
Mows the lawn: Dave, but I am the official weed girl.
Who cooks dinner: Once again Dave has done a lot of cooking. Depends on who works.
Who drives when we are together: Dave, only because I'm usually putting make up on. Each others driving makes us both crazy.
More stubborn: Probably me.
1st to admit they are wrong: We both are pretty good about apologizing and admitting that we are wrong.
Who's parents do you see more often: Dave's, since they live in town.
Who proposed: I don't think he officially proposed. We just decided one day we were going to get married and planned our wedding in 2 weeks.
More siblings: Me- 3 sisters and 1 brother, Dave has one sister.
Who wears the pants: I think I do. (that sounds horrible, I did say I was stubborn)
7 years has just flown by.
In the last 7 years we have:
Lived in 3 different houses.
Had 9 different jobs.
Had 3 great kids.
Countless sleepless nights.
Countless trips to the doctor and ER (mostly for Dave)
Countless diapers to change.
Countless loads of laundry to wash.
Never enough time for each other.
We've shared countless moments filled w/ laughter and moments filled w/ tears.
Although, through it all we have made a great team and made some wonderful memories along the way. You are a great husband, provider and father. I look forward to the next 7 years together.
4 comments:
I can't believe that Dave has put up with you for 7, entire years!!!:) Where does the time go! In September we will be reaching the big 10!! I feel way too young to be saying that.. Congrats.. I hope you have another 60 years together!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's such a fun idea to spotlight your hubby! You guys are so cute together!!
Thank you so much for doing Kasey's blog.. You are the best!!I am finally going to bed!! I can't wait to call her in the am & tell her to check it out.. It looks so great.. Yay it's cuter than mine! Not fair..
Congrats.That was a nice tribute to Dave.You guys need to have a true Anniversary celebration.
Post a Comment