August 2, 2010

School is in session!

1) School supplies-$150
2)New uniforms and new tennis shoes- $$Too much to recall
3) Lunch and backpacks packed and ready to go-$75
4)All the Switzer kids in school - PRICELESS!!
Here is Addy ready for her First day of 4th Grade.
Davin excited about becoming a 2nd Grader.

My baby Hadley starting her First day of All Day Kindergarten.

She was so excited and couldn't wait to take her backpack and
get to SCHOOL!

Mrs. Urban and Reese Bear


Proud pappa. I'm surprised Dave and I weren't crying like little babies.
I just know Hadley was so happy to go and I'm a little happy about
maybe getting some free time to myself once a week.

Hadley said her favorite part about school today was that she got to
read 5 books.

Obviously it was a long and exhausting day because this was
the scene on the couch 20 minutes after getting home from school!!

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

Oh we just started today. They are all so grown up I can't belive you have a fourth grader, old lady! Hadley looks so grown up and excited to be there. Love her doggie lunch box, so Hadley.