February 12, 2011

Groovy Baby!


When you think of an era that will never go out of style, the 1970's is one of those crazy and fun decades. I barely made it into that decade, but I still think the crazy clothes and catchy music are great. We recently went to a friends 40th Birthday party with a 70's theme.Here are a few pictures from that fun night. I was going for the Farrah Faucett hair. I Don't know how in the world I fit into those stripped bell bottoms. We had a great time and will never forget when the guest of honors brother did the splits while dancing and split his rented white bell bottoms, right down the middle. Oh, good times!!

Don't worry mom, it's not REAL!!
It was a super fun night, thanks to all these fun ladies!

Here is the surprise Birthday Cake we had made.


Don't we scream 70's??

No comments: