April 30, 2011

Lemonade for Landon





A few weeks ago the kids decided that they really wanted to have a lemonade stand. They had been begging for months and the weather was finally perfect. So we pulled out our fancy lemonade sign we had bought the year before and made some Pink Lemonade. The kids all decided that they wanted to take the all the money they earned and give it to Kari to donate to the scholarship that they established in Landon's honor at his school. To say I was a proud of these kids would be an understatement. They actually made almost $40.00 in about 2 hours. Thanks to a couple generous donations from friends and family.

Dave and I were there to help supervise because I don't think the kids realized that they couldn't desert their post while they were open for business. Selling lemonade is hard work. Addy had great little customer service skills.
Hadley spent a little time "Chilax-in " in the grass instead of serving up lemonade towards the end.


No comments: