April 21, 2012

Davinator is 9

Today marks the official day, my one and only Davinator was born. April 21st, 2003 was an amazing and crazy day. We weren't sure if we were going to make it to the hospital on time to have a doctor deliver him. Let's just say he was born about 15 mins after we got to the hospital. He was 10 days early at a whopping 9 pounds. He was the perfect little chunk and stayed that way for a long time. I remember trying to keep that boy fed as he got older and he would scream between each bite, because I couldn't keep the food coming fast enough. My oh my, how time just seems to speed by. I was going through some old pictures today and found a few that made me smile and miss those days that this chubby little boy still loved to snuggle his momma. I can still get him to snuggle me every so often.

Davin is such a sweet and caring boy and is so sensitive to everything around him. It is not a rare thing to have a teacher e-mail me or tell me in person how caring and what a great friend and student he is to have in class. I am so proud of this boy!!
To say he is a wonderful and special part of our family would be a total understatement.




Here are Davin's list of favorites at 9 years old
Thing to do- Play sports
Food- Steak
Music- Foster the people, Owl city and most everything
Color-Black
Friend-Austyn
School Subject-Math
Restaurant- Native New Yorker
Sport- Football (go figure)
Snack- Goldfish
Drink- Dr Pepper
Place to visit- He wants to visit Philadelphia
When I grow up I want to be- An NFL player
Movie- Hunger Games
Favorite dessert-Fresh and Easy Red Velvet cake



 This was the year we weren't supposed to have a party but it seems like things still got a little crazy. Davin had a few friends spend the night and go out to dinner and then we went to Davin's favorite Basha pool to hang out and swim. Afterwards it was back home for cake and HAPPY BIRTHDAY with friends.

Happy 9th BIRTHDAY DAVI -DOO!!


1 comment:

littlelanges said...

He is such a sweet boy you guys must have done something right! I love the pics of him as a little man although they bring tears to my eyes. It's a reminder of how fast life goes by. Hope he had a great birthday