All the girls with the Graduate
Addy totally loves & looks up to Violet. Violet is 7 years older than Addy, but has always been such a great and fun cousin to Addy. Good thing Violet had her heels on in this picture, because Addy would totally tower over her!
We were patiently waiting for the graduation to start. I've never been to such a long graduation..brief it was not!
We had a little pre-graduation lunch for Violet at Ruth's Diner in immigration canyon. It was so pretty up there, but the weather rapidly turned crazy and we were all FREEZING! We were wrapped in towels and random blankets. Too bad we don't have any pictures of everyone wrapped up! It felt like a small Hurricane was closing in. It was unseasonably cold the day of Violet's graduation it was around 60 degrees....BRRRR for all of us Arizona people!
Brotherly LOVE!! Love the Choking pictures these 2 like to take with each other!! I have to tell Addy I'll give her a dollar if she will smile for the picture...What a turkey!!
The day after we drove to Utah we celebrated 2 special Birthdays! Annistyn's 1st Birthday was June 8th and Riley's 7th Birthday was on June 18th. Naomi decided to throw an early combined Birthday for both of the girls while we were in Utah. Let's just say this party turned into more $ and work than I'm sure Noami was ready for! She decided on a circus theme party for the girls, but it turned out amazing, thanks to 3 sisters working late into the night to get it all together. We were all up until 3:30am putting stuff together and then at it again around 8 am! YIKES!!
Addy and I worked on a few things for the party before we headed up to Utah and packed the car full of party stuff. Who says you need room for your feet or your kids in the car......
Bouncy house, cotton candy maker, popcorn maker, candy table, balloon animal maker, face painting, balloon pop, go fish pond, photo booth (prop area). Holy cow, I never got invited to parties like this when I was a kid. To say the party and carnival was a success would be an understatement. The only crazy part, was that the weather couldn't decide if it wanted to be hot, rainy or sunny or windy...So it gave us all 3 elements on and off. It was still a great time and will go down in party history!!
All the cousins in a potato sack race. I don't remember who won.
The potato sack races, seemed to provide the most entertainment for everyone at the party in the way of bloopers and falls and gut wrenching laughter! First it started with the Crausby sister's sack race. That ended with The one and only Janeice as the winner, but only after Lettie took a face plant into the bouncy house. Good thing it was all caught on home video..
Ready....Set....GO!!!!!
Poor Lettie suffered some serious whip lash..... But we all needed a good laugh. So she took one for the team.
Then it was time for Naomi & Sara to give the crowd some entertainment! Naomi slipped during the race and gave everyone an eyeful of fun!! Note to self for next potato sack race....don't wear a dress or a skirt and expect to keep the race G rated!! I love Naomi and Sara's reaction to the blooper! Sorry Yomi...I had to add the picture!!
More potato sack fun!
Hadley's first sack race...ever!
Gotcha Violet!!
Official photo booth fun!
Addy and I made this frame for everyone to take pictures behind, including all the props!
Tanner and Holly
Janeice, Lettuce and Holly
Dave and Janeice (Dave was going for the serious look)
Addy and Violet
Yomi, Rylee and Annie
Rylee (The Birthday Clown)
The Birthday Girls
Happy 1st Birthday Annie!!
Berks, loving on Annie
Tanner having a grand ol time!
Davin asked to have his face painted like "Bart Simpson" Not sure if he should've asked for his money back...
Addy working hard to keep up with the customers
The Carni folks... Spencer and Chris
Naomi made adorable cupcakes to look like snow cones...So cute!
Carnival food table
Sweets area..YUM
Sweet Ella, enjoying the party
Naomi said she could out hula hoop anyone...Well, she met her match with Addy!! Addy made it look so easy!
Aunt Holly was a professional face painter!!
Love this picture of these girlies!
La La the clown and her side kick....
The Help trying to stay cool....Looking good girls
The Carnival photographer
Berkley was enjoying her snow cone cupcake.
This girl is always up for posing for a picture. I love it!
We can never take a trip to Utah without some sort of doctor, Er or Urgent care visit and this trip was no different.... So the story goes..... It's around midnight and Hadley has fallen asleep on the couch next to mom while talking to Aunt Lettie and Aunt Naomi. We all decide it's time to go to bed. I say to Naomi and Lettie, I really shouldn't carry Hadley to bed, she's getting too heavy for me. Naomi teases me a little and tells me I'm a sissy and against my better judgement, I pick Hadley up and start to head down the basement stairs. I totally slip on the stairs, and start to go head first down the stairs and decide to throw my weight back to avoid tumbling with sleeping little Hadley in tow. Well, we only went down a few stairs, but I ended up landing on Hadley's ankle while she was dead asleep. The screams that came out of this little girl are still stuck in my head! She was in so much pain, so it was off to the ER at midnight on our vacation. It ended up only being a really bad sprain. Thank goodness. Only crappy part was that it earned her the right to wear a walking boot the whole time we were there. So it took swimming and jumping and most everything else off the table as acceptable activities!! Poor Hadley was such a good sport. She even earned herself a popsicle for being so brave!
After the big crash, it was time to have some fun with the cousins.
Annie and Addy having a little laugh together!
Hadley was having a serious heart to heart with Brandon..about ?? She sat and talked his ear off for quite a while, while giving her little leg a break!
Ella was such a crack up and was tackling Tanner every chance she got, to get the football. I think she found her new sport!!
I'm not sure exactly how many hours of catch Davin and Dave played, but I know it was A lot!!
2 Little artists....
Great hair Annie!!
Our last night in Utah we got together at a little park and had a picnic and let the kids play. Hadley was quick to remind me that it really was My Fault that she couldn't go play in the splash pad with everyone else while we were at the park... Sorry Hadley!
Girl cousins... Rylee, Berkley, Hadley & Ella
Ells bells
Love Addy's Spaghetti lips!!
Annie was showing Hadley some love & slobber...
Utah is always a lot of fun and there are so many great things to look back on....Some of my favorites things from the trip were....
1) The Hilarious Potato sack races
2) Naomi and Lettie's most embarassing moments
3)The yummiest waffles and great massage with Naomi for my Birthday
4)Eating more Creamies than I can count. I wish they sold them in AZ
5) Hanging out with Nama and the girls at the mall and going to the tourist stops of downtown
6) The amazing weather!
7) Watching Violet accept her diploma
8) Watching the kids have a blast at the Carnival B-Day party!
9) Playing endless rounds of connect 4 and monopoly deal
10) My first experience with laser tag.. It was a blast.
12)Sleeping in and NO WORK!!
13) Spending time with FAMILY!!

1 comment:
that carnival party is seriously to die for! I love the photobooth! You did an incredible job!
Post a Comment