September 11, 2007

Rembering September 11, 2001

For the past few years, when the anniversary of Septeber 11th arrives, I usually don't even realize until the end of the day that "oh, yeah, today was Sept 11th". Today seemed to be a different story. While I was getting the kids ready for bed I caught the re-run 2 hour long footage on msnbc of that horrible day. I was glued to the tv and it reminded me of that sad day so many years ago.

I remember where I was and exactly what was going on. Where were you and what were you doing on that history changing day????? It made me realize how easy it is to truly forget and the many securities that we take for granted on a daily basis. What a great eye opener it is to be reminded of all the wonderful luxuries that we enjoy here in the good ol' USA.

We are so blessed to live in this beautiful country and I am truly grateful for all those men and women who are still overseas fighting for our freedom!!!!!

I'm going to go hug my kids and tell them how lucky we are to live in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!





1 comment:

Lettie Peterson said...

You have such a great heart jeecee.Cute page and paper now coma and help me!!!!!!!!