September 3, 2007

Hadley's Happy Day.

September 1st was Hadley's 2nd Birthday. She likes to refer to as her "happy day!!"



Grammy and Grammpy helped us buy this huge water slide for Hadley's Happy day. Thanks, the kids love it!!! It's too bad the hot, weather and dust storms cut the kids time on the slide a little short. I'm sure there will be plenty more hot days when we can put that monster back up.
Hadley had a great party w/lots of family and friends, yummy cake and way too much food. The boys didn't eat as much food as I had anticipated. I guess we will just be having pizza as leftovers for the next couple of lifetimes!!!!



Here are a few pics of Hadley's "Happy Day".








































4 comments:

Lettie Peterson said...

Looks like fun....I'm sad I wasn't there.Where are all the pictures of Ryan on the slide??????Lettie

Kristy Martin said...

So cute! She is a doll. Looks like you're getting the hang of the blog thing! I like your music also!

Kristy Martin said...

I like your new page!! Thanks for the auto start advice- I used it!

sheri said...

she is so cute. that slide is huge!! miss you