March 17, 2008

Easter Flashback





























I can't believe how early Easter is coming this year!! I'm not ready. These kids are growing up way too fast. I started to look back at some Easter pictures from the last couple of years and it really made me smile. I love this time of year. I love the weather, I love the colors,the green grass, cool air and of course the chocolate, dying Easter Eggs, making Easter cookies and most of all I love having an excuse to get together with family. This year the plan is to get together w/ Ryan and Lettie and my brother Kyle for Brunch and then we will go to Dave's parents for a little hunt and some good ol' fashion ham and potatoes. This year we decided to try and fill the kids eggs w/ colored rice crispy treats instead of candy. We will see how it turns out. Speaking of Lettie and Ryan I found these cute pictures of them w/ Hadley two years ago.






















Cute Pictures of Uncle Ry Ry and Aunt Lettuce.
HOPPY EASTER FLASHBACK































6 comments:

littlelanges said...

You are way too crafty! I love what you did with your Easter pic.'s! I can't believe how little all your kiddos look... Their all grown up now.. It sounds like you have a fun Easter planned! We miss you & can't wait to see you soon.. Love Me :)

Lettie Peterson said...

cute pics...I love the one of Hadley with the basket.I don't love the one of me and my mullett hair.Long hair is not meant for me.

Sheri Lee said...

cute pictures! I love the way you put the pictures together, too! You are seriously talented. Let's get together!

Nate and Lori said...

It is funny to see Lettie with her long hair again. I actually think it is really cute. Looks like you're having a fun time with photoshop too...I'm going to have to take a class soon!

Lettie Peterson said...

Ok ,SO how about some Easter present pictures?????

littlelanges said...

What happened to Easter pic.'s for this year?? Are you a slacker or what!! You know I love you.. I just want to see some pic.'s of the kiddos, & maybe you?