March 28, 2008

Thanks Easter Bunny 2008

A few pictures from the yearly Easter Egg coloring Tradition. Everyone got in on it this year. Including Hadley.Davin was oh so pleased with his creations. He would dye the egg one color and then completely color it a different color with a marker???? We actually taste tested one out to see how it was. They were pretty good. Why is it that you color eggs, but you usually don't eat them????????

Easter morning started off with finding Easter baskets that almost were spotted before they were supposed to. Addyson came into our room at 6 am and was wondering if she could look for her basket.(They don't even get up that early on Christmas) Little did she know it was practically right in front of her face!!!! We lucked out that they weren't spotted!! That would've been hard to explain.

We went to Lettie and Ryan's for Brunch and Kyle and his girlfriend Jenna were there too. Thanks Lettie and Ryan and Jenna and Kyle for all the cute Easter stuff. You guys spoiled us.

After brunch the kids played outside w/ uncle Kyle in the heat and the rest of use tried to stay cool in the shade. They had a blast. Kyle and Jenna also hid all the Easter eggs. I think a few of them were hid too well, because we had to look pretty hard to find them.

Anywho, after Lettie's we were off to Grammy and Grampy's for Dinner and one more hunt. I have never seen so much food or so many Easter Eggs. There was more candy in the eggs than the kids usually get at Halloween. The weather was great and the kids were exhausted by the end of the day!!! .....And so was I.

Thanks Grammy for our special Lowe's Easter gift cards. Hopefully soon we will have the girls room finished!!

Here are a few 100 photos from the days events.





Hadley was just a tad bit excited over her loot!!!
Switzer Cousin photo





Lettie, Jenna and Me
(PS Lettie I found the mysterious missing yellow earing. It was in one of the kids Easter Baskets)


Uncle Ky-be and Hadley


Chesseeeeeesey I know. Thanks Lettie!!!









5 comments:

littlelanges said...

GC,
It's about time...Love the Easter pic.'s... I LOVE your hair that length!! The longer bangs in front & the wispy's looks great... You look like one hot momma..:) Your kiddos are so cute! Addy looks like she's been taning?? You have so many cute pic.'s with you & your kids.. I am so jealous... I hardly have any pic.'s of us as a family, cause I am always taking the picture!

Hoagland Family said...

What a darling family!! I looooove the girls dresses. It makes me excited for some warm weather. Oh what I would give to be in AZ right now!!And...your hair is just so stinkin cute. I have always loved short hair on you. It makes me want to chop my hair. Since I'm prego, I'm making myself wait till I get skinny again!!

Miss ya girl!

Sheri Lee said...

Looks like a fun day was had by all! I love the black and yellow(hello) dresses! They are unique and so cute, and you are gorgeous, as always!

Kim Skinner said...

My girls got those same flower headbands. You guys look cute!

Sheri Lee said...

Hey, I saw Jaime's blog on yours and wanted to see what she was up to, saw that she had a baby, wanted to drop a line, but there is no way to leave a comment... Do you know how to get in touch with her?