May 28, 2008

Schools Out?????? Uh OH!!






I can't believe the school year is over. It went by sooo fast. Last week we went to a couple end of the year school parties for Addy and Davin. Davin graduated from preschool and will be off to Kindergarten next year. My how time flies. Addy finished 1st grade and will be going to 2nd. The kids both are starting a new school next year that is just opening next year. They will get to wear uniforms and be on year round school!!!! So excited for the kids to wear uniforms. Seems like it will be so much easier.



Davin had no idea that Dave was going to be showing up w/ his crew from work, complete w/ fire truck for his special preschool day!! He had the biggest grin on his face when he saw them all come in. He felt so special. It was a great day!!





Here is Addy w/ her 1st grade teacher Ms. Gallagher from Gateway Pointe. We always joked that Addy was going to pass her teacher in the height department by the end of the year. Almost, but not quite. She had a great 2 years at Gateway and now it's off to Polytechnic Elementary (what a weird name)????


4 comments:

Jaime said...

Janeice

You are just plain hot! How did you get your blog background, you are my craftiest friend. I miss you. Email me your numbers (my 3rd request)so we can catch up!

jaime_todd@hotmail.com

kids look great, give big Dave a hi from me!
Jaime

Hoagland Family said...

I agree with Jaim...your super hot girl!!!

Nate and Lori said...

I bet you are going to love uniforms. There are no choices and decisions and no changing your outfit 100 times. Hopefully you're kids aren't that bad yet but I'm interested to see how they like the school.

littlelanges said...

Oh love the new page! Davin looks so cute... I can't just imagine how cool that was to have Dave there with the "boyz." Addy can't be going into second grade:( That makes me sad... She should still be a baby!