February 24, 2009

Blog smog.....

So apparently I have turned into a bad blogger, according to Dave. Well, I guess I need to redeem myself. Here is a run down just for you Dave, in case you weren't already aware of whats been going on at our house....


I've been working way tooo much.


Wondering why Hadley won't stop calling me Ms. HANNIGAN





I can't keep up with laundry and cooking and keeping my house clean...so why even try =)





Recovering from a surgery I had on Friday to remove a very large ovarian cyst..Kill me now


I've been couped up surrounded by the same 4 walls for the last 5 days and getting cabin fever.


Finished all the Twilight series books while I've been couped up in bed.Who would believe??


Wishing I could eat Mexican food, but know I will pay later....


Getting ready to leave for San Diego for a work conference... okay so that is something positive to look forward to. I hope I can stand and breathe normally by then...










1 comment:

Lettie Peterson said...

I thought this was funny!!!yeah what is going on with you me and everyone in the blog world????Everyone is on hiatus!!!