February 15, 2009

My honey Valentine

This is for you Dave.
100 things about you that make me love you!!!!

You are a great Dad
you are a great husband
you make me laugh
you are sexy!!!
You have gorgeous big lips
you make the kids breakfast
You let me sleep in
you wash my scrubs for me for work
you are frugal
you balance me out
you are smart
you tickle the kids
you wrestle with the kids
you make dinner
you wash dishes
you do your own laundry
you wake up with the kids at night
you are willing to change diapers
you are willing to feed a baby a bottle
you make our bed
you aren’t embarrassed to drive a mini van
you have a nice butt.
you love me regardless
you make lunches for the kids
you drive the kids to school
You take the kids to the gym so I can have a break
Censored
You can play a guitar
You know just about everything about music
You make me feel safe
you make me feel loved
you leave notes out for me
you call me to see how my day is going
you stood by me when I was pregnant w/ Addy
You’ve been there through thick and thin.
You’ve held my hand through child birth 3 times
you have big muscles!!
You call me the boss.
you try to be quiet while you are getting ready for work
you put gas in my car.
you let me have time to myself
you aren’t a control freak
you tell me you love me without me having to say it first
you don’t complain when our house is dirty
you don’t complain when I don’t cook dinner
you are nice to my family
you put our family first
you have sacrificed so much to be a good dad and husband
You are a good kisser
you are calm and even tempered
you spend time on the little things with our kids
you are a loyal friend
you have always made me feel like I could trust you always
you support me, even when you don’t agree w/ me
you play catch with Davin
you have taken the roll of Mr. Mom and don’t complain
You hold my hand when we are walking
you send me messages that say you miss me
you aren’t gross like some men
Did I mention you were hot???
you make me laugh.
you like to snuggle and understand that I don’t usually
you are honest
you are a talented artist
I’m proud to call you my husband
you like a lot of the same things I like.
you motivate me to be a better person
you have beautiful blue eyes
you have a positive outlook on life
you smile for pictures
you don’t care what others think about you.
you make me feel like I’m the only one that matters to you
you don t flinch if a beautiful girl walks by
you are willing to serve others
you will go shopping with me and don’t complain
you give the greatest hugs
you scratch my back
you offer to give me massages even when I won’t give you one
you are always on time
you do what you say
you can keep a secret
you don’t talk bad or gossip about other people
You rarely complain about anything
Censored
you have a great smile
you tell me when you do something I might not like
you make me want to grow old with you
you always make a drink for me at dinnertime
you help me clean when people are coming over
you are willing to do most anything I ask you to
You mop the floors
you will go grocery shopping
you understand when I need my space
you rarely get mad when I spend money I shouldn’t have
you ask for my input on decisions
You understand when I tell you I need to see my family
You love me unconditionally
you put me first
you make me feel beautiful
100.I love you because you love me!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that was great. We should all do that kind of thing more often. Can I steal some of yours for my list, it was really good! :)