This is just a little reminder for me. These cute little kids are growing way too fast and I don't want to forget the funnies that I have been collecting lately...she has the most squeaky voice too!!
Hadley isms at 3 years old
Ready to Rock and roll
Thanks my Darlin
Do you want a piece of me??
You Carney- (Still don't know what this one means????)
2 hugs, 2 kisses, comin right up. (She says this mostly when we are tucking her in)
You’re goin down.
Fire in the hole!!
I a bracken down ??????
MEEEOOOWWW!!! (She does this for no apparent reason)
"But,I’m a dirty girl" (when she is trying to convince me she needs a bath)
I’m gonna puff up like a T-rex
Positooney
01/03/08
Hadley: Mommy you’re not driving the car!!
Mom: Yes, I am, my knee is driving.
Hadley: But you’re hands aren’t on the steering wheel.
Said frequently lately-
Hadley: You’re not the boss of me! You’re the babysitter.
Mom: No I’m not the babysitter, babysitters get paid!!
So long suckers!!! As she throws something in the trash…
Hadley fell on her arm and this was her response after crying for wayyyyy toooo long.
"I'm really dyin!" " Just take me to get my arm cut off!"
Hadley: Mommy will you sleep with me?
Me:I'm tooo big for your bed.
Hadley:But I will scoot over..
3 comments:
So flipin cute! Thanks for the laugh! Where in the world does she come up with that stuff? She's a drama queen like someone else I know? :)
ohhh to funny!!!!!I laughed out loud on that one.She is funny!!!
K, that totally made me laugh out loud! How did she get so funny?!
Post a Comment