We recently got the Shutterfly book I had been working on for Dave in the mail. It was supposed to be his Birthday present back from October, but I got way too busy with the Holidays and didn't get it finished on time. I'm glad to be done with it. I tried to keep it simple but it still took a ton of work. During Dave's fire academy their was a guy that was solely responsible for taking pictures. They gave us all the pictures on CD's, which was great. I'm so glad Dave can have all these great memories to look back on.Here is a link if you want to look at the book.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AZMXLZqzaMnTw¬ag=1
3 comments:
i cant wait to look at it. the cover is awesome! great picture.
Wow! That is so sweet! You are so talented and what a special gift to keep and pass along to your children too.
Awesome blog you have heere
Post a Comment