March 21, 2009

It's a miracle!!

Can I just say how relieved I am today!!! Dave finally gave up and decided to cut his hair!!! It might not seem like that big of a deal, because it's not like it was down to his waist, but it was getting unruly. He has been growing it out since October and he has super thick and kind of curly hair.

The worst part is that it had no style to it and he had to wear a hat everywhere he went. He was starting to also earn a few nicknames at work. Goldie locks and Favio were 2 of the favorites.

I decided one day I would make a deal with him to be his slave for a week if he would cut his hair. Well, he liked that idea and quickly went to work on the details, even drawing up a contract, that I would EVER agree to sign.


Well, I got lucky and never had to sign the dreaded contract because since it has been warming up lately he was getting sick of his long,"hot" lion's mane and decided to just cut it himself, no pushing from me!!! I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!! Sorry LOCKs OF LOVe Dave really was going to try and grow it out for you, but I'm sure it would've gone in the reject pile....

Here is the BEFORE

The AFTER-

Here is my handsome husband I've been looking for under all that crazy hair!!!

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

I know the feeling! Nate just cut his this week after looking c ompletely scaggly and I just love having my cute husband back. I love the idea of the 3 stooges series of pics.

littlelanges said...

K, Dave looks like Loyd from Dumb & Dumber :) Love it!