July 11, 2009

Rock wall Fun


A few weeks ago we went on a little weekend outing with the kids to the Freestone Rec center. Addy and Davin had been dying to test out their rock climbing wall. They all did really well. Addyson was able to get to the top multiple times on one of the paths. I even put a harness on and gave it a try. Let's just say I only could make it to the top on 2 of the paths. Yikes.... just a little taxing on the arms. Apparently you aren't supposed to have to use your arms, you are supposed to push yourself up with your feet.......yeah right.





Go Davinator!!! He never did make it to the top, I think he would've been able to but he was just a little scared. Maybe next time. The important thing is that he had a blast.

Addyson was the rock climbing queen. She never gave up and even tried about 10 different times to go up the same wall that was really hard for her.


Here is proof that I participated. My elbows and joints were killing the next day.
We can't wait to go again.

No comments: