I soooo am going to make this for my front portch!!! SOOOOO cute. Just found a pair of legs on E-bay for $20 and they are on their way in the mail!!! Can't wait!!
ah! i love it! i love that you love halloween as much as i do. I don't really get to do projects this year so i bummed but atleast i still get to have my party :) i love your ideas though and i'll have to post some that i've found too :) thanks for sharing
4 comments:
I love it! Those legs remind me of the Leg Lamp from The Christmas Story you know "You'll shoot your eye out!"
This is ADORABLE and I want to make one with you.Is it to late to order me some legs???; )
Love it! What a great idea.
ah! i love it! i love that you love halloween as much as i do. I don't really get to do projects this year so i bummed but atleast i still get to have my party :) i love your ideas though and i'll have to post some that i've found too :) thanks for sharing
Post a Comment