I'm so excited to use this adorable Christmas Banner (PEACE) that my most talented and wonderful sister Lettie made for me as a Christmas gift. She made it match my Christmas stuff perfectly of course....
She has also been making these for Valentines day and Thanksgiving etc... The Valentines ones are super cute too. Just too much talent in one body!! Thanks Lettuce!!
I was a little sad to take down my Christmas tree. It adds so much life and fun to the room. The room feels a little bare now!! Maybe I should just leave it up year round and decorate it for every up coming Holiday!! Can you imagine...Where would I store it all???
This was my favorite thing I found this year for Christmas.. These cut polka dot presents for our tree.
UNTIL NEXT YEAR..............
1 comment:
I just love love love ALL your decorations you do for every holiday. I wish I had just a little bit of that talent!
Post a Comment