February 6, 2010

Growing, Growing...Gone



I feel like before I know it all three of my kids will be grown and out of the house. How does time speed along so quickly these days... Well, I know how but I want it to slow down!!

These are the pictures that they took with Hadley's preschool class for picture day. It is so hard to believe that this little lady will be starting Kindergarten next year...only by the skin of her teeth. Her Birthday is literally the cut off day to make it into Kindergarten!!



Hadley is one of the only girls in her mostly all boy pre-school. This is not good for a girl who already switches "boyfriends" weekly. Her favorite boy is Rex Morris"Rex-agon", he is the boy on the very right, bottom row. I hope I don't have a boy lover on my hands already, this girl is only 4!!
Dave said he is going to be sad when she starts Kindergarten, because he doesn't know who is going to keep him company at home on his days off. I told him I was sure he could find something that will occupy his time.
Just wanted to remember these cute little pictures and memories of my little lady growing up.

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

What a cute girl. Love her outfit! Those turned out cute for preschool pic.'s.