Well, she did it again... Addyson decided that it would be okay if we donated her hair to locks of love for the 2nd time in about 2 years. It was a little harder to cut it this time , but she hung in there and went for it. I was so proud of her. I love her hair longer, but it seems to always be a fight to brush it and she never lets me style it or put anything in it unless, I threaten her... Nice mom huh?? That girl is a tom boy through and through!!! It will be warm soon and much easier for the summer.
After it was all said and done, I took her to Justice to get a special Webkinz peace bear that she was dying to have. I was happy to buy it for her since she had done something so special for someone else. Way to go Addy. She says she feels weird with short hair, but her hair grows like a weed and I promised her it would be back before she know it!! We will have to post a pic of her hair "styled" and cute soon.
1 comment:
Her hair grows so fast, maybe she could donate some to me! Good for her.
Post a Comment