Sunday we woke up early with the kids and they searched for their Easter baskets and were excited to find out that the Easter bunny had remembered to visit.
After they were full of sugar and excitement we were off to Aunt Lettie and uncle Ryan's for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. I think they were most excited about this hunt because they knew uncle Kyle and Aunt Lettie were going to be hiding money in the eggs. Lucky kids!!
harder to get this girl in a dress...can you say TOMBOY!!
Love this toothless grin!!
Hadley is so sweet in this picture. Wish I could just freeze time!
Davin found the $10 bill in a special golden egg and found the most money out of
the kids. All together the kids found about $50 between all of their eggs. Can you
say SPOILED!!(BY Their AUNT and UNCLE) I made them promise we would save it for California this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment