April 21, 2010


My little Davinator turned 7

What a sweetheart this kid is. I wish I could just clone him!


I met up with Davin at school and brought him his favorite food, from Chickfila.

He felt extra special since they don't serve hot lunches at their school and he has to pack a lunch every day. He was all smiles!!His teacher told me he had been talking about it all day.
After school we went to Krispie Kreme Dougnuts to get his free Birthday donuts.

Davin was very concerned that we weren't going to be doing anything on his ACTUAL Birthday, so we had to make Krispie Kreme count.

The next night we met up with our family and bowled and ate cake and ice cream, per Davin.






Davin's only request for his Birthday was a Club Penguin membership. You should've seen the look on that kids face when he opened it ....PRICELESS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIN!!

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

Whats the Club Penguin membership? If only he could be cloned we'd sign up. He is such a sweet boy. Your a lucky mom. Hope he had a great birthday.