May 31, 2010

Cautionettes Volleyball

Addyson started her 2nd season of Volleyball in March and had a blast playing. She found a great group of girls and was lucky to have wonderful coaches. Her team rightfully named themselves the Cautionettes. They wore Caution tape in their hair during their games. They decided the name fit the crazy yellow jersey. Their team did really well and played well together.

They played 9 games and out of those games won 7 and lost 2. I was really impressed with how well their team did, especially for never playing together. We are taking a break for the summer from Volleyball, but may be back for Fall. Addy says she wants to play, but I'm still waiting to see that spark in her eye when she plays. I have to sometimes remind myself that she is only 9. The team she was playing on is a 10-12 year old league. So it's easy to forget that she is still a little girl. That's what happens when your 9 year old is 5 "1.

GO CAUTIONETTES!!!

No comments: