Lately I have been feeling so stressed out at work and usually the only thing that makes me feel better is to to something CRAFTY. I can't stand to watch TV very often, and usually don't have the time. So this is what I spent 3 hours working on the other night for the kids teachers.
I hand painted their names, after I traced them on first. I love the way it looks but it takes soooo much time. Oh well, like I said helps me relieve stress. So once they were all painted we just filled them with school supplies. The buckets were from Target in with their summer stuff. I think they are supposed to be used for utensils for picnics??? Not sure. I just really loved the color. I painted these names 2x each. Front and back!! What was I thinking??? Note to self..Don't procrastinate a project until the night before the last day of school!!
Here is my last card club creation. The theme was a Masculine Birthday card. Not an easy thing to do, so I made one that was for a little boy instead. Just a little less difficult.
1 comment:
I LOVE your crafts! BTW, I'm totally on board with starting Halloween stuff! We are crazy but at least we are being honest with ourselves about it!
Post a Comment