June 27, 2010

Off with their Heads!!

This is what I walked into after being gone for about 20 minutes to go get lunch for the kids today. I know it's crazy but we already have been talking about what we are going to be for Halloween and Addyson wants to be the
Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.
So to my surprise she had done a dress rehearsal on her own and included Hadley in on it.
I think she did a wonderful job on her own makeup!!
So we've got the makeup down, now we need to find the costumes.
This made me laugh out loud. Gotta love it. She also is determined to keep it on until bed time.
Hadley reminds me more of a miniature colorful Charlie Chaplin.

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

Oh that makes me excited for Halloween! Great costum ideas Addy, that's perfect for them.