December 16, 2011 Addyson officially became 10 years old! I don't even know how to feel about this. Addy has changed so much in the last year. This photo is from our family pictures taken this year in November. I remember as I was watching this picture come to life, I said to Dave, "She looks so OLD!!" She's not a little girl anymore.She has taken over my shoes, my shirts and who knows what will come next! She is wearing a size 9 shoe and is 5'4". I just measured her today. Because it seems like she is growing out of everything I just bought her. Addy is still sharing a room with Hadley and I don't know how much longer this will last. Addy has been a really good sport so far though.
Addy is so kind hearted and has turned into such a wonderful big sister, friend and daughter.
Some of Addy's favorites right now are:
Riding her bike outside
Climbing trees -Still a tomboy through and through. Don't let the above picture fool you.
Drawing ( This is her Passion) she is taking art lessons right now instead of sports, at her request
Ice cream anytime she can get it
Crafts, crafts and more homemade crafts
Playing with friends
re sighting movie and comedic lines , she is pretty good at it. What a crack up!
Games on I pod Touch
Dislikes-
Wearing anything pink!!
Having her hair done for school
Emptying dishwasher
cleaning her room
We celebrated Addy's Birthday by going to a restaurant of her choice. BJ's brewery and then went across the street to get her free donuts. Addy saved every single penny she got for her Birthday and bought an I pod touch for her Birthday. I was so proud of her for making that happen on her own, since she has been begging for one.
Here is the actual BIRTHDAY PHOTO!! LOVE YOU ADDY ROO!!
1 comment:
She is turning into such a pretty girl. I can't believe she is already that old.
Post a Comment