September 5, 2011

Birthday Girl






 MAKE A WISH!!


Hadley celebrated her 6th Birthday last Thursday, September 1st. Our little Reecey Bear is growing up way too fast!! We had our family over for a little doughnut cake per Hadley's request! Hadley is the little Diva of our family and keeps us all laughing and crazy all at the same time. I was looking back over the last few years trying to remember what we did for her Birthday's and thought it only necessary to put all the pics together from the last 5 years!! My oh my, I can't keep up with these kids.



HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY HADLEY REECEY BEAR SWITZER

When you were 6....... an interview with HADLEY
Favorite color- Red
Favorite food- Pizza
Favorite dessert-Doughnuts & Ice Cream
Favorite activity-Ride my bike outside & Play with dogs
Favorite animal-Dogs
Favorite friend- Olivia
Favorite restaurant- Red Robin
Least favorite thing to do- Get bit by dogs :)
What do you want to be when you grow up- "Vegetarian"- Someone who takes care of animals.
I think she meant to say veterenarain

1 comment:

littlelanges said...

These pics make my eyes water. They seem like just yesterday I can't believe how fast it goes by. It's such a reminder to love them and enjoy them while they are young becuase it'll be gone tomorrow!