December 17, 2011

Addy Roo's #11!!

It's hard to believe, but this young lady turned 11 yesterday!! It seems like yesterday that I was holding this sweet "little" girl in my arms. She surely isn't "little" anymore. Addy is 5'7" and is wearing a size 10 shoes in women. Addy is such a sweet and caring girl. She has become my right hand girl for babysitting and helping with Davin and Hadley. Don't know what I'd do without her. I love this girls freckles too!!She is an amazing artist and has a great sense of humor. The only thing I wish I could get from her right now is a REAL SMILE!! It is like pulling teeth to get this girl to SMILE!! Good thing she loves to laugh. Here are some of Addy's favorite things right now. Thought it would be interesting to see what changes over time.
Favorites.....
Favorite thing to do- Read/ Play on her I pod
Food-Ravioli (who knew?)
Music- Country
Friend- Riley
Color- White/Red
School subject-Math
Restaurant-BJ's Brewery
Sport-Volleyball
Snacks-Apples
Place to Visit-New York (A girl after my own heart)
What do you want to be when you grow up?- Clothes Designer
Favorite Shoes- Vans

Happy Birthday Addyson Claire! 
A few silly pics, from Addy's Birthday Celebration at Airworx with some friends.


The Dodge Ball area was a hit!
Then To Red Robin... These Girls were crazy and LOUD, good thing
it's loud in there already.
 Then Krispie Kreme for Free Birthday Doughnuts.
 Make a wish ADDY!

No comments: