December 10, 2011

Switzer Family Pictures 2011

 The mustaches were a must try.. such a funny trend for 2011. Can you guess what we are all thinking behind the stache??







 My Honey Buns
My Girlies...
 Addy Roo is so grown up and is at a point where I have to beg her to smile! I love this girl and every beautiful freckle on her adorable face!
 
 Sweet & Silly Davin. Not sure what kind of pose he was going for, but I thought they were HILARIOUS!
Can I just Freeze these kids in time? You can just see the sweetness coming out of this kids eyes. Love my Davinator.

  This is my Favorite picture of Hadley. It captures her personality so perfectly. She can be such a little crazy women, but then a moment later, she is so sweet, caring and funny, witty and sensitive. I love these kids!!

 Switzer Out Takes.......

 My super awesome friend Catherine has really developed a passion and interest for photography and took our family photos for us. The kids kept running off and didn't want to cooperate, but she did such a great job and captured these kids perfectly. I told her I wanted the sunburst look in the background... She nailed it!! Thanks Cat! You're the best.

No comments: