These pictures were taken when we did our family photos and I love them. She actually let me put a little make up on her and help with her hair. I'm not going to say it was easy, it's always a little bit of a fight. The moment we got home she begged to take a shower so she could get back to no hair spray in her hair and no make-up! She doesn't really like to pose or smile for pictures,at least not for her parents. For others she does what they ask, go figure.
This girl is growing into a teenager right before my eyes! I don't like it one bit! Long gone are the days that she used to like to hang out with her mom, snuggle and give me nose kisses, butterfly kisses, eskimo kisses and real kisses at bedtime. It was my favorite routine! Now I'm lucky to get a half hug from her.
She is testing her own wings and figuring out who and what makes her tick in this world and what defines her. I'm still trying to figure her out.
Addy loves to hang out with her little group of friends, whom all seem to be abnormally SHORT for their ages, go figure. She spends countless hours, reading on face time and stays up late almost every night drawing. I am amazed everyday at how good she is at drawing and she has been an almost straight A student the last few years. This girl is currently standing tall at 5'10" and wears a size 11 shoe. I can't keep up with her. Good thing she is not a clothes and shoes Diva or we would be in trouble. She is easy to please and is a great kid.
Addyson's favorite's @12
Color- RED (I thought for sure Black)
Friend- Alex and Riley
Food-Food
Treat- 3 Musketeer
Thing to do- "Duh mom, Draw" & play Assasins Creed ( I added the second one in)
What do you want to be when you grow up? - An Artist
That's about all I could get out of her. Someone wasn't very thrilled with my interview.So it ended up being very brief.
Addy requested for her Birthday that we invite some friends over and make Gingerbread houses. So I bought gingerbread house kits for all the girls and a little extra candy. The plan was to make the houses and then I bought ingredients for the Girls to make 3 different kinds of cookies to bake and take home. Let's just say the plans changed slightly when I realized these girls were too wild to follow the plan. Only 3 people followed through and finished their houses and 2 of them were age 3 and age 7.... Only one Addy's friends finished their house. I wish I would've saved myself at least $80 and just let them run wild in the streets. LESSON LEARNED!!
Here are a few pics from the event. They were so wild and crazy I could barely get a picture of them together, they were always moving!!
At least Aunt Kari and Campbell appreciated their house!
Love this picture of Campbell & her house
Lexi you're supposed to use the frosting on the house..
Maybe they were eating more of the candy instead of decorating with it!
Frosting mustache anyone??
One of the only completed houses and then it was onto singing Happy Birthday and smashing cupcakes and cake into each others hair!!On a side note... Before we had cake and ice cream the girls went out for a little walk to get out some energy and Addyson stepped in dog poop and got it all over her, so she had to come home and shower. Hence the wet hair in the pictures. In the end, I cleaned up 4 hot chocolate spills on the table all over the houses and 2 water spills on the floor. I swear these girls were in kindergarten!! It might take me at least another year before I consider another get together with these crazies all in one spot, unless it's a padded room.
Love the red noses girls! I don't have pictures as evidence, but soon after this one was taken the girls all smashed cake on each other and it was all down hill from there. I'm tired just writing about it now. I wish I had this kind of energy!
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY ADDY!!



No comments:
Post a Comment