
If you haven't already guessed it, I'm a little nutty over Halloween. I thought I would share a few pics of some of our Halloween Decorations. My favorite is our Halloween tree, complete with ornaments and spider webs and orange lights. This is the 3rd year we put it up and I love it. The kids love helping.
We added a few new skeletons to our decorations andof course somebody took it upon themselves to steal one of them out of our yard already!!!!
We still have a few decorations we haven't put up yet, in fear that someone will steal them!!! We found this cool life size skelton to go by our front door. The day I put it up I found Addyson outside crying in the yard. She had just gotten off the bus and was afraid to come up to the door!! I promised her I wouldn't put the batteries in it until the night of Halloween.

This year I even made my own wreath for my front door!!! 
Maybe
Addyson is right. She said that our house is starting to look like an "old lady house". That it looks "junkie" because we have too many decorations. I think they all look so cool when everything is lit up.
I'll post more pics of the kids after Halloween!!

2 comments:
I love Halloween too! Your place looks great ...When I was a kid I usually found that the people who decorated their house really cool gave out all the good candy bars...So please don't disappoint the kids that come trick or treating j/k :)
You were not joking about the Halloween tree, you are to funny. I love how festive you are! Card club was amazing again! I could not believe how great everything was.
Post a Comment