Happy Birthday you old Nag!!! When are you going to move to AZ????? We need you here!!
Funny memories of you and I in random order.
1) 108 E. Cambride Dr. -Need I say more.
2) Your bangs and special hair brush.
3)Playing and looking for things to eat at Stan's office.
4) You breaking your nose at Stan's office.
5)Figthing over anything and everything when we were kids.
6)Making the trundle bed collapse when you or I were asleep on it was always good for a laugh.
7)Learing how to drive in the yellow car when we were about 7.(or close to that age)
8)I love your funny sense of humor, sister Lange!!
9)Being there w/ you when Riley was born.
10) I'm so lucky to have such a great sister.


2 comments:
OMG, even your blog page is Halloween you are obsessed.
I love your new background!!!!!
Post a Comment