


I know I'm a little crazy for changing our blog to Christmas already, but I am in that kind of mood. Thanksging will be here soon and next thing you know it's Christmas!!! I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it!! We always try and take a family picture, just like the rest of the world, at Christmas. I 'm already nervous about how it will all go down. We tried to take a family pic while my mom was here. It turned out okay I guess.(minus Dave always leaving his sunglasses on) It looks like we will have to enlist the help of the professionals!! Any suggestions on great photographers would be appreciated. We also need someone to take a family picture of all of us with Dave's family. We have never had a family picture taken with his family in the almost 7 years we have been married!!!!
My 10 Favorite things about Christmas!!!
The Cool weather.
Christmas Music.
Time with family.
Christmas Lights.
Decorating our Christmas tree.
Making sugar cookies!!
Dave not having to work this year!!
The FLU season. This goes hand in hand at our house on Christmas!!!
The feeling of giving and love in the air!
Time to reflect on the Birth of the Savior.
What are your favorite things?????
9 comments:
I love Christmas too!!!! I just can't believe that it will be here in a month and a half. I love your pic of your fam around the tree reading a book. And of course your new background is amazing!
TAG your it go to my blog to read the rules!!!!!!YOu beter do it.
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TOO!!! i cant wait to get out all my decorations and listen to music.
i have lots of friends that are photographers. check out www.amandastephan.com, www.startinphoto.com. see if you like either of them, if not, i can get addresses to more if you want them! you should have come to the auction last night. we had 6 pgoto sessions up for auction that went for CHEAP!!! like $50 cheap for the session, location of your choice and cd of photos!
i am loving your blog layout. how do you do it? i always cut and paste the pre done ones but i want to make my own.
yes, we still live in the same house on webb circle. i wish we have moved but no. we will die here probably.
scott is doing great with the academy. he loves every second of it but i still want to talk to you. i have been so crazy busy with this dinner and auction but i still have your email. we'll talk this week cause i want all the dirt! : )
how is dave's academy? when does his end? scott will be done in january-half way there.
You got me all excited for Christmas! So I started doing a playlist of songs, and it was taking too much time (they used to let you finish without all 40 something songs) Anyway, FYI, I looked up your name and stole your playlist! THANKS!!! merry christmas!
gosh, sorry for all the posts. i am jealous that dave is almost done! i wish scott was. he is going to work for coolidge...small town with big town problems! drugs, gangs...
Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's fun to see your family. I was just talking about you the other day- a friend of mine was asking about ideas for her Christmas cards & I showed her yours from last year because you make the cutest things!
what a cute blog!! I saw you are friends with a close friend of mine, Maren Urkov- so naturally i just clicked into your cute page and am so glad i did!!! DARLING family. DARLING Christmas blog. i LOOOVE it. and I share the same energy of love for Christmas.
Post a Comment