1) I have lived in the following places for as little as one day and as long as 15 years....Albuquerque, New Mexico(1 Day), Declo Idaho (2 weeks), Salt Lake City, Utah(3 years), Las Cruces, New Mexico(15 years), Gilbert, Arizona (9 years).
2) I haven't really exercised in almost 7 years. (I don't know if I should disclose this one) I mean, I have tried running a couple of times in the last few years, but I thought my knees would break. I am really intimidated by the gym. Dave used to be a personal trainer for about 5 years and I still would rather die than have him take me to the Gym and learn how to properly exercise. I used to just run outdoors or go hiking and play soccer, those days seem to be put on hold with 3 small kids and a part-time job.

3) I love to sleep. I could take a nap almost everyday if I don't have to work. I have to get at least 9 hours of sleep or I am grouchy. Dave is the total opposite and can function on just about 5 hours of sleep. He says that my family (Myself and my sisters and brother) have what he likes to refer to as the "Crausby African Sleeping Disease" (Crausby being my Maiden name).
4) Unlike many people I know, I am not the most organized person you will meet. I try but I can tend to be a little scatterbrained. I am the queen of unfinished projects. I think that is because one day I like one thing and the next it is something else. I have a hard time making up my mind. Dave Hates going to the grocery store because I can't stick to the list and I like to wander too much!!
5) I am a pretty laid back person. Or am I????? Many things in life have taught me to just roll with the punches (not literally) and not make too big of a deal about things. I would like to think that I'm pretty easy to get along with happy go lucky. My sister Lettie always says that I'm too nice sometimes. I would like to think of myself as a people pleaser......It might be hard to tell now, but I got into a lot of fights at school growing up. (Always trying to stick up for someone else) You can't take any crap when you grow up the tall, white, blond (the Minority in New Mexico)=)6) I used to think I was adopted as a kid. My siblings liked to tease me and tell me I was adopted because I was the only one in the family with blond hair. I always like to try and use that to my advantage when I was having a dramatic moment (that was pretty often) as a kid.
7) Here are a few random facts to end it all.... I have lots of moles and birthmarks (yuk), I have worked as a snow cone maker, waitress, Office Manger, Busser, hostess, Phlebotomist, bank teller, shoe saleswoman,receptionist, Orthodontic Assistant, and MOM ...ETC...... Sometimes I blush really easily in front of people????? I hoard scrapbooking supplies, I can whistle really loud and I love to laugh and eat!!!! There you have it......
2 comments:
holy smokes girl, you have pretty much had every job out there!
Bravo!!!!!!!!! you finaly woke up from you sleep and posted a new blog and a tag at that.I'm very proud of you.MEOW!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment