November 25, 2007

A day at the park.








It isn't very often that I get to do things w/ Hadley w/out the other kids. The other day my nephew Landon was over I got to take both of them to the park together. It was a lot of fun. Everybody always asks me and my sister-in-law if they are twins. I loved some of these cute pics. They grow up way tooooooo fasssst!!!!!!!! As you can tell Hadley is still addicted to her Pacifier. I keep telling her she is going to have to go to Paci Rehab, if she doesn't quit soon..

4 comments:

Maren said...

that second picture is a mini you face to a T! she is so precious. friday is the BIG DAY, right?! HOORAY!

Lettie Peterson said...

Oh cute Hadley and Landon looks just like the Switzers.They do not look like twins.

Maren said...

what happened to your header?

elizabeth cullimore said...

Your kids are so cute! I've never seen Hadley in person- she's adorable!