Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful Dad!!! Father's Day has taken on a whole new meaning to me since Dave and I have been married. It's great to be married to a man that plays an active role in his kids lives and knows what it really feels like to be an involved dad, for many different reasons. Dave has always been great about helping with the kids and I appreciate and love him for that. Dave has pretty much been an equal care giver to the kids over the last 4 or so years, since I usually work on the days he doesn't. I think it has given him a whole new appreciation for what mom 's do and I'm sure he can relate on many different levels the all the stay at home moms out there.
I don't know if the kids know how lucky there are to have a dad like Dave, but I sure do!!!
Dave actually had to work Today on Father's Day, so the crew at his station decided they would invite all the families over for a little BBQ and a little water fun!!! The guys made some yummy ribs and corn on the cob and the kids had a blast swimming in the "make shift Pool". The best part was hanging out w/ the kids and all the Dads. The kids thought it was soo cool when the guys got a couple of calls for service while we were there and all the lights and tones were going off. It was a great day and the kids were exhausted when we got home, which is always a plus!!!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAVE!!!
PS- Dave,you'll have to wait until after we get back from Utah to get your Father's Day Surprise. I'm not going to tell you no matter how many times you bug me!!!
1 comment:
too cute....That looks like a great make shift pool.I love Hadley's expretion in that one pic.
Post a Comment