Enough about that. The week seemed to be jam packed w/ fun and it seemed like we were always doing something.
Saturday- My niece Rylee's B-day party (one of the main reasons we went to Utah when we did) We went to the Family Fun Center. That place was HUGE!!! It was filled w/ jumping things, indoor bike and scooter track, skating rink and huge playing areas. The kids had fun and I was ready for a nap after. The boys went to the see ultimate fights and we stayed at Holly's and had a silly string fight and the kids had a sleep over. Ryan got what he deserved!!!
Sunday-Had a yummy breakfast and went up the canyon w/ Holly and Brandon. It was really pretty. Went and had a picnic to meet my mom's husbands (Norman's family) The water and silly string war continued!!!!! Dave and Naomi have it out w/ each other every year.I don't have pictures from this years fight, but I was trying to just have fun and not care about getting a picture!!! Last year it was whipped cream and water!!
Gotta love Dave's Breathe Right strip on his nose in this picture!!!
Monday- Went to the Draper pool. It is my favorite pool ever. It is up on South Mountain and the view is amazing. You can just look down and see the whole city!!! I wish we had a pool and the same scenery here!!
Tuesday- We went to the living planet aquarium "Nemo's House" I didn't get any pictures of the actual sea life, because you weren't aloud to. My favorite part was the huge octopus. I've never seen a real one that big so close up. The had amazing jelly fish and sting rays the kids could pet. Then there was a life sized Bruce that the kids were all afraid of.
Thursday- We went back to the Draper pool and had a girls night out. We went to CPK and then went and saw "Get Smart".
Friday- We took the kids to the Children's museum at the Gateway and then had a picnic with the whole family!!
Saturday- Woke up early and packed up all the kids and picked up my mom to make the long drive back to Arizona. Our 11 hour trip turned into about a 12 hour trip when we missed one of our turns. The whole trip was a blast and now I'm ready for a break. See you next year Utah!!!! Can't wait for our spa day with work on Monday!!!
2 comments:
sounds like you had a great time. I just wish i could have seen you:(
Sounds so fun! I bet you are tired! We need to get together!
Post a Comment