July 7, 2008

July 4th.











There's no better way to spend a hot 4th of July, than at a Resort. Dave's parents treated us along w/ Kari and Kyle to a couple of days at the Sheridan at the Wild Horse Pass in Chandler for the Holiday. We hung out in the pool pretty much the whole time, including when it was time to eat dinner. The kids had a blast and I can't tell you how much sun screen we went through. I was bad about taking pictures, but I was trying to just relax as much as I could. That was the hard part, because Dave had to go home the night of the 4th after fireworks so he could work. We did enjoy ourselves and our view of the fireworks was great!!!! We just stood out on our balcony and had a perfect view. We didn't even have to fight the crowds after it was over.




Hopefully we can try and do this again next year. It seems like every year it gets more and more busy though. We went the first year the hotel opened about 5 years ago when Davin was a baby and I think there was probably about 10x's as many people there this year as there was 5 years ago. I guess the words out now. All in all it was a great time had by all. I love the fourth of July I just wish it was a little cooler and that there was a great parade to go to somewhere. I loved parades as a kid!!





I'm not sure where this picture was taken, but I love it. Wish I could be watching fireworks from here some day...

4 comments:

littlelanges said...

I want to be a Switzer!!!! Ask Kristy to adopt us!! I am soo jealous.. It looks like you guys had a blast! Love the pic.'s of Hadley & Landon... Does Hadley have a wig on? It looks like she has twcie as much hair as when we saw you guys?

Nate and Lori said...

I've always wanted to stay in town at a resort. Pretty much the only time that has ever happened was our honeymoon.

Love the new blog look!

vanessa said...

yeah!!! work buddies+blog buddies! your blog is adorable and so is your family!!!

littlelanges said...

Hey chick,
I think my page needs help!!! I am going to call you.. :)