This month is my month to host to Card Club at my house. (we need a better name)
What a relief it was to get all my cards done a couple of weeks before we are supposed to meet. That never happens!!! Now only if I could get all my other unfinished projects done!!! I'm right in the middle of redecorating all of our rooms since we recently switched all the kids around in their rooms!! I'll have to post some pictures once I feel like they are finished. For now I was just glad to get all my cards done and not have to stress about them!! Now if only I could get my front room cleaned out so it doesn't look like a garage sale in there. Does anybody need an all white appliance package for their kitchen or a beautiful convertible sleigh crib?????
5 comments:
It's nice to see a few new posts more than once a month:)Your cards are really cute.
I need to come see what you've done with your house! Maybe I can bring lunch over sometime and cat can come, too?
if you want to get rid of a fridge, hook me up!
Ugg...I'm feeling guild right now for blogging instead of finishing my cards. I'd better get on that. Yours are really cute. I love the chandelier.
hey i want to be in your card club, those are adorable and you are the most talented person i've ever met.... :) what a cute cute family :)
Post a Comment