"Hair Saga"
A Long over due cut and hair color: $80.00
Hair products:$30.00
One gossip magazine to read while relaxing:$3.50
Realizing as you go to pay that you have someone elses debit card: PRICELESS!!!
Why does this stuff always happen to me!!! So here is the explanation.......
I go to pay on my way out of the hair salon and the girl keeps telling me that it's not accepting my debit card and it keeps saying invalid pin. So I have her try it again, meanwhile there is a line forming behind me. As she hands it back to me again, I finally look at it and realize that it's not my Debit card!!!! It belonged to one of the girls that I work with. So I start looking through my purse and realize I have no cash, no checkbook and the 2 credit cards that I have in my purse are expired!!! What do I do????? So I get on the phone to the girl I work with and luckily I get a hold of her. She tells me that she has my card, we both are guessing that they were switched at lunch a couple of days prior. Anywho, Luckily the salon lets me just relay the numbers to them over the phone via my co-worker.... How embarrassing, well at least it seamed that way. So then it was off to meet my friend from work to get my card back. She did offer to let me put my hair tab on her card and pay her back next week, but there was no way I was going to do that!! I was pretty disappointed though, because I had big plans of using my gift certificates from my Birthday after my hair apt. at the mall. That all went to poop when I realized I had no money w/ me and I needed to go meet up w/ my friend to go exchange Debit cards ASAP!!!!
Anwho, the lesson learned was never leave the house without checking to see if you have a second form of payment with you, also I was glad I had my cell phone with me and fully charged (witch it usually isn't), otherwise I wouldn't have been able to call the girl from work w/out her number. Oh, good times..... !!!!
6 comments:
thats funny- i can't wait to make fun of you at work this week! haha just kidding
sounds like something that would happen to me. Your hair turned out cute though. I still love that damask chair you are sitting in. I alwasy look for them in Home Goods.
Can U Imagine if U wouldn't have been able to pay for it? It's not like a shirt U can go put back on the rack.. Excuse me can we have our hair cut back?? U have the best luck :) That's so funny, & sounds like something that would happen to me :)
funny story.
Wow! Your page looks great! You really need to teach me how to fix mine up so pretty. :) Your hair looks great!
Ha! I love it!
Luckily, your hair turned out FAB!!
Post a Comment