June 6, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls.

I just felt the need to say how lucky I feel to have such wonderful sisters and a great mom. I still can't believe that I got to spend the whole weekend with them. I need to find a way to get Naomi to move here!!!!

We were able to squeeze as much as possible into the time they were here.

Movies, pedicures, shopping (of course), swimming, a trip to Snottsdale to hang w/ our brother and just some good ol' fashioned fun!! There's nothing better. Thanks to Dave for being the "manny" while everyone was here so we could hang out.

The only downer of the week was having a sinus infection and Laryngitis the whole time and having no voice.Although, it was all worth it. I think I need a week to recover!!!!!!!



Nama, Yomi, Lettuce and Me

Violet, Yomi, Me and Lettuce

No comments: