Dave and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on April 14th. I can't believe how young we look in the is picture. I'm looking forward to another 8 more years to come!!! We had a nice relaxing weekend together and Lettie and Ryan watched our kids so we could have some much needed peace and quiet. Too bad Ryan didn't get the same peace and quiet when Hadley woke him up at 5 am....Welcome to the joy of being a parent!!!!
HERE ARE MY 8 REASONS WHY I THINK YOU'RE MR. RIGHT!!!
1-You leave me little love notes in my car and around the house
2-You make me laugh
3-You always make our bed, I could count on one hand how many times I've made it.
4-You send me messages just to say hi!!!
5-You truly are a good person inside and out.
6-I love that I can totally trust you no matter what!!
7-You complete me.. Cheesy I know, but it is true!!
8-You are my soul mate!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
You guys do look so young! But at the same time you haven';t changed a bit. That doesn't really make any sense. Anyways, happy anniversary!
Post a Comment