I finally found the book to my camera after only 4 years. I learned how to take a video of Hadley. She always sings this silly song while she rides her bike. They don't play it on the radio anymore, but It still makes me smile!! The best part of all is that she is wearing her Minnie backpack. She even sleeps with it. It is of course filled with playfood....what else!!
I just so happened to have my camera in the car while Davin was doing this....Too bad I turned it sideways!!!! Check out these moves!! Dancing with the stars watch out!!
"Taxi , Taxi, Riding in the backseat,
Roll the windows up, roll the windows down,
put the money through the slot,
see you later thanks a lot, sure beats walking cross town!!"
2 comments:
How did that little chika get so funny? I love it!
Hadley is such a crack up. Seriously you are going to have your hands full. Where does she come up with this stuff? It must be from her aunt!! :) j/k
Post a Comment