April 28, 2009

Football Par--tay!!!

















Ready, Set.....
HIKE!!!!!
Davin was testing out
his new helmet!!








Happy 6th Birthday!!
WATERBALLOON FUN!!
Davin is obsessed with watches!!
You should've seen his face when he opened this football Helmet. It also came with a jersey and pants!!! Thanks Lettie and Ryan!!




PINATA TIME!!!







Davin's cousin Landon in his cute football gear!!

Davin's party was a lot of fun and just a tad crazy. While we were trying to set stuff up the wind was blowing about 45 MPH. I was pretty mad because I had to staple all the table cloths to the table and tape all the decorations down. Thankfully the wind started to die down once the party started and the kids had a great time.
They played flag football for about 2 minutes then it was chase and kickball and then a water balloon fight. Davin was super excited that some of his buddies from school came and they were all so excited to see each other outside of school.
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Tara Fisher said...

I want a football cake like that! That is awesome. What a fun party!
Miss you guys, maybe we will have to not be so lame and walk around the corner every once in a while :o)

littlelanges said...

Looks like fun! He is so dang cute! I can not believe he is 6.