August 22, 2009

Had to write this down as I'm hearing it.....Davin is upstairs watching the Cardinals game, all by himself, since Dave is at work. He is chanting "Cardinals, Cardinals, Beat em up, beat em up..."

This kid is so into football. You'd think he already played his whole life, by the way he talks. Dave surprised Davin the other night and took him to a football practice of some boys that are Davin's age. Davin has to wait until he is 7 to play on the team that Dave wants to sign him up with. I'm not sure if Davin is going to be able to wait that long.

Davin woke up around 5:30am on Thursday morning (early Bird Like Dave) and quickly was dressed for school that doesn't start until 8am. Dave and Davin are of course talking about the football practice they saw the night before and Dave says to Davin as he's walking out the door for work ."You know Davin Football players have to Run A LOT to get in shape for Football."

Davin doesn't even blink and quickly heads out into our backyard and starts running laps at 6am in his school uniform. What a KID!!! Can you say DETERMINATION!!!!

To add to the story, Davin walks into my room this morning and says
"Mom do you think I have a Track Pack (as he's pointing to his stomach)?"

I ask him, "Do you mean a Six pack???"

"Yes, a six pack."

Then later today he says again "Mom I have a line down my stomach and I'm going to get very strong."

Gottal love the mind of 6 year old!!!

No comments: