August 16, 2009

Hadley goes to Pre School

Hadley Recently had "two first days of pre school". The pretend first day when Dave miss read the calendar and took Hadley to school and embarrassed himself just a little when he arrived and realized after nobody came to the door that there was NO SCHOOL today!! I do have to give credit to Dave he did remember to take pictures of Hadley on the "PRETEND FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL".






Dave also happened to document his lack of hair brushing skills. Poor Hadley almost made it to school looking like she just rolled out of bed.


Good thing we had a talk about the hair situation before the "REAL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL". Hadley is growing up so fast!!! I can't keep up with these kids.





2 comments:

littlelanges said...

I bet Hadley was so upset that she couldn't go to school! She does look more "prepared" for her first real day! To cute. She is getting so big!

BROOKLYNandJEFF said...

That is so funny! What a good sport!