So Halloween preperations are already underway at our house. Last weekend I made this Halloween banner, just for the fun of it. We've been working on a few other fun things...I'll have to share those later.
Never too early to start the Spooky fun at our house. Only need to buy one more costume. Davin can't decide what he wants to be.
I'm sure it might seem weird to already have this hanging in my house, but I like it!!!
4 comments:
SO cute I love it!!!Did Jill get a hold of you???
I love how enthusiastic you are about halloween. You're the only person that I know that is crazy about it so naturally I think of you everytime I'm at the store and walk by the halloween decorations. I always think "I bet Janiece bought that."
Super cute banner! Can't wait to see all of the additions this year.
I thought you worked full time! I love it! I want to come to AZ and have a huge halloween party. Between you and Lettie it would be a blast.
It's so cute! Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. Do you want to make another sign and sell it?
Post a Comment