November 9, 2009

Annual Switzer Pumpkin Carving

Here is our annual Pumpkin carving family picture minus the pumpkins we actually carved. We usually carve our pumpkins a night before Halloween, but this year we had to carve them Halloween morning. It wasn't dark enough for us to line up all of our pumpkins!! Oh, well all that mattered was that the kids had fun and got to use a sharp knife on a gooey pumpkin.

Don't mind the Red Gash on my neck. It was from the night before. It was a temp tattoo I wanted to stay on so I could have it again for Halloween Night. You should see the looks I got when I went into the store to buy groceries. The tattoo was really cool close up. It had realistic stitches on it!!


Addy and Campbell look so cute together!!




Addy hard at work on her pumpkin.



It was easier for the little kids to just paint their pumpkins and then poke in the eyes and mouth at the end!!


Davin just posed with this pumpkin this year. He was too into the Football game that was on T.V. He passed on the carving....can you believe it??




No comments: